Marketing is filled with buzzword, it’s horrible really, but one of the buzzwords that you need to pay attention to is “brand identity”. First of all let’s define what brand identity means and why your business needs it. Your brand identity is how you want your business to be perceived by your customers. It includes everything from your logo, your tagline, the font you use and your corporate values. You want your business to reflect what you are trying to build with your company and how it should appeal to customers. So let’s talk about branding and why it’s crucial to your business.
No matter what type of business you’re in, you need to build and protect your brand identity. Doing that means keeping it consistent across all platforms and throughout all aspects of your marketing. Your message needs to be constant and consistent. Here are some ways you can build a brand that will accurately represent your business.
- Sit down and think about exactly what you want your brand to be, this will help you manage your image going forward
- Consistency will eliminate confusion from your customers and your staff as well
- Determine what your standards will be and stick to them
- Customers need to see your brand and understand exactly what your business is about no matter where they see you
- Consistency will give you an element of trust and reliability.
Working with a Marketing Agency
Getting together with a reputable digital marketing agency, like this SEO company, can not only help you build your brand it can also help you answer the questions you may have about how you can accurately convey your message and get it in front of the right customers. Here are some things that you want to go over with an online marketing agency.
- What is your exact company name? Is it “Bob’s Plumbing” or “Bob’s Plumbing Inc” the difference is subtle but important.
- What is your tagline?
- What keywords on Google do you want to rank for? Is it Raleigh SEO or Raleigh Digital Marketing Agency?
- What is your mission statement, this will help determine what sets you apart from other companies.
- Develop a compelling logo.
- What colors will you use? There is a whole psychology behind choosing colors.
- What type of font will you use? Do you want something young and trendy or more traditional.
- The images you use, these will show your business to the market.
- The copy you use in advertising will help you set the tone of your business. Financial services, legal services and some others tend to be very conservative and use business language. Cosmetic or clothing companies can afford to be more casual, it really will depend on who your ideal customer is.
If you want to build a long term and sustainable business the way the best online marketing companies in North Carolina do, like the Raleigh SEO Company does, then getting your brand identity right will be a big part of that. We can help you build a brand that represents you and your business. It will be clean, professional or fun depending on the type of branding, logo and website you’re looking for. There’s a reason why OSE Multimedia is the best digital marketing firm in Raleigh, NC. Contact us today to find out what we can do your your business in Durham, Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Chapel Hill, etc.